Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Eugene Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hey I have just created this blog. My name is Eugene and I am an amateur programmer, game developer and game designer. I have created this blog to discuss, ask opinions and share with the world what I've learned about game design. I define game design as an overall plan and idea for your game. It will be how the game looks, how the game plays, the formulas, the rules etc... I am learning these things. I am also a gamer myself. Right now I only focus on RPG games so I will write about them now. Maybe later I will write about other kinds of games; side-scrollers, action, adventure, shooting etc... games.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Game Design/Development Blog - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -