Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Eugene Saturday, July 22, 2017

Here's how I've made the basic cursor moving on bar, here's the code:

https://pastebin.com/7x4seP3R

First it was moving outside the bounds of the bar so what I've tweaked is the WaitForSeconds timing by making it much smaller. By doing that, the system checks where the cursor is at much more often. With that, I have made the Vector3 y-coordinate speed much smaller since the delay happens much less. When it was time to change the direction of my bar (from going up to going down and vice versa), I just added a - (negative sign) to moveWhere so that it goes opposite. The code works like perfectly well!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Game Design/Development Blog - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -